Five of the best: Irish homeware e-tailers
Want to shop homeware online? Here's five of the best Irish sites to buy online from...
1. Article - Champions of Irish craftsmanship, article is a homeware site with quirky yet practical pieces, from Ireland and across the globe. Tableware, stationary, textiles and one of the most beautiful selections of ceramics I've come across to date, this colourful spot based in the Powerscourt centre in Dublin is worth a visit, both on and offline! www.articledublin.com
2. DUST - DUST have just launched a brand new online site selling all their wonderfully eclectic and luxurious homeware pieces. They are the only Irish stockists of the Missoni fabric range and also stock a range of daring and dazzling wallpapers. So if you're intrigued by the idea of one of a kind, beautifully formed and unique pieces this site will not disappoint! www.dust.ie
3. Industry - Suitably and succinctly named, if the industrial look is one that you crave then this may well be the site for you! Offering a balance of modern and vintage furnishings, edgy home accessories and a range of up-cycled gems, it's hard not to fall in love with the urban charm of this shop and the contents of it! - www.industrydesign.ie
4. April and the Bear - this trendy site sells solely online and is full of cool accessories, quirky prints and striking furnishings for the home. Siobhan Lam, the sites founder, has an eye for creative and wonderful pieces that exemplify her talent and passion for design. One site not to be missed! www.aprilandthebear.com
5. Moss Cottage - Every bit as quaint and lovely as it sounds moss cottage describe their aesthetic as 'granny chic meets industrial'. Idyllically set in a red brick cottage in Dundrum, the shop has a collection of endearing home accessories, novel gift ideas and as well as stocking the Annie Sloane chalk paint range, they also run regular chalk painting work shops from the cottage. www.moss.ie