Get The Look: Summer in the City
Apartment living doesn't have to deny you the perfect outdoor space for al fresco dining and entertaining during the long summer evenings. Most balconies have ample space to house a small seating area and table, it's just a matter of shopping around for furniture that's the perfect size and style. And to really make an outdoor space snug and inviting, soft furnishings like cushions, throws and rugs are the perfect tool for transforming your outdoor spaces into a whole new room!
This balcony look is a great example of using a compact outdoor area to its full potential. The black and white shades, teamed with grey and neutral tones keeps this space very chic and sophisticated without being overly formal. Contrasting structured plants with lots of beautiful wild flowers echoes this informality, creating the ultimate laid back, garden sanctuary! And here's how you can recreate this look in your own outdoor space...
1. Palma 3 Seater Sofa Set, €1259 from DFS
2. Bell flower potted plant, €3 from IKEA
3. ZigZag Flat Weave Rug, from €35 from Littlewoods
4. Bamboo Plant Stand, €12 from IKEA
5. Black Wire Lantern, €27 from M&S
6. BUXUS SEMPERVIRENS Potted Plant,€12 from IKEA
7. Glass Vase, £7.99 from h&m
8. Alseda Stool, €26 from IKEA
9. Mandel Pot Plant, €2.50 IKEA
10. Moss Stitch cushion, from £15 from M&S
Do you have a garden space you'd love to use more? If you have any questions or thoughts on making the most of your outdoor spaces just leave a comment below!